This section is dedicated to our cookie management policy.
It allows you to learn more about the origin and use of the data processed while you browse the website rs.timacagro.com (hereinafter the “Website”) and about your rights.
What is a cookie?
The CNIL [the French National Commission on Informatics and Liberty] (www.cnil.fr) defines cookies as follows:
“A cookie is a small computer file, a tracker, deposited and read for example when visiting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of device used (computer, smartphone, digital reader, video game console connected to the Internet, etc.).
The term “cookie” includes for example:
- HTTP cookies;
- flash cookies;
- the result of the fingerprinting calculation in the case of fingerprinting (calculation of a unique identifier of the machine based on elements of its configuration for tracing purposes);
- web bugs or web beacons;
- any other identifier generated by a software or operating system, for example.
The use of these tools is subject to your consent if they are not strictly necessary for the operation of the website concerned. »
In practical terms, when you visit the Website, “cookies” may be stored on your device (your computer, your tablet, your smartphone, etc.).
A cookie is a small stored text file that contains a list of characters that are downloaded to your device during your visit. Cookies are then returned to the Website on each subsequent visit or to another website that recognizes these cookies.
Cookies on the Website
Cookies on the Website are used for the purpose of measuring the audience of our website and possibly as part of identification data.
Cookies for audience measurement
These cookies are intended to establish volumetry and statistics on the use of the Website, the various sections consulted and the elements used.
Management of cookie storage
Cookies are stored for a maximum of 13 months. This period may be extended by your new visits.
The placement of cookies on your device requires your consent. Thus, upon arrival on the Website, an information banner indicates that we are using this technology and gives you the choice to accept them. You can rectify your consent at any time by clicking on the following link: Cookie preferences.
Disabling cookies may result in the technical impossibility of benefiting from part of the Website’s functionalities.
How to change cookie settings with your browser ?
The configuration of each web browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your web browser and will allow you to find out how to change your cookie preferences.
Here are the help pages for the main browsers on which the Website has been tested on:
- Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari™ :http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
- Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html